Thursday, January 30, 2014

50. The Things for Thursday

Greetings readers!

I think one of my favorite posts to you all lately is The Things for Thursday segment. Call me "Materialistic," I don't care! I love shopping, I love the thrill of it, I love all of the endorphins from it... sorry, but it makes me happy. Plus, I love the thrill of the hunt and finding wonderful things that intrigue me and all of you. Remember my crazy hunt for my bubble umbrella (here and here)?! Enough said.

The Things for Thursday

For those of you that don't know me very well, I HATE showering. Yes, you heard that right. Perhaps I just hate the readying process, but nevertheless, it's not one of my favorite things to do. Ask my roommates, they think I'm crazy. Let me make this clear though, I do shower on the daily and also after my workouts. Yes, I'm clean. :) ... end rant.

If I had this awesome Moss Bathmat, I feel like entering and exiting the shower, would be miraculous. It looks so soft and smooth. Perhaps a natural exfoliant? Now, I just need to track down where to actually purchase one! The Obsessed Woman Strikes Again, Part 2?

Being a "blogger" (or attempting to be- you pick!), you have to have a knack for writing, which I most certainly do. Catch phrases excite me to no end, so once I saw these signs originally via Pinterest, it just had to be included in this week's post! 

As I've mentioned earlier in the week, I'm hoping and praying my *BIG* move comes true and if so, I'd love to have this in my laundry room. Is it sad that I often reward myself if all of my socks from a load of laundry come out matched? With the "Lost Socks" sign, maybe they'll one day join up with their mate. I've also seen this variation of a "Lost Socks" sign, which I absolutely love, too.

One of my favorite bloggers, Miss Robyn from Cleverly Yours, posted her Wednesday Wishlist items yesterday and I loved the coffee traveler that was included. I clicked the link and it's currently unavailable, but then it brought me to this fabulous "Break the Ice" cup. 

One of my good friends from college is a fitness and nutritional guru, having lost around 50 lbs, and she recently started a Facebook fitness group. One of her recent posts asked how everyone ensures they get the right amount of daily water intake. With a glass like this, I'd be bound to get in my daily intake! Plus, it would be nice to switch it up from my Camelbak. Best part is, it's only $18 and it's Kate Spade!

A couple of weeks ago, I saw an infommerical for the Conair Curl Secret. I am an absolute DISASTER when it comes to curling my hair. The wand made me fry my hair - it was nice and crispy for days and falling out. A curling iron has burned my forehead a few times when I was in middle school adding to my already existent scar. Low and behold, I needed something easy to curl my hair, so I went out and bought this little baby. To say I'm obsessed with it, is the understatement of the year. 

It is on the pricier side, coming in at $100; however, with a lovely 20% off Bed, Bath & Beyond coupon, I was able to score it for $85, including tax. You can also find it at Best Buy, according to their website.

I love comfy and just want to jump in this flannel shirt-hoodie combo right now! My best-friend "re-pinned" it on Wanelo the other day and I immediately added it to one of my boards. Unfortunately it's unavailable, but hopefully I'll find something similar to it one day. 

These boots are a perfect combination of quilted riding boots and grungy-chic. Unfortunately everyone else had the same opinion on them as I do, so only available right now is the dark brown and tan versions. Coming in at $51.92, I can see why the black are all sold out.

One of my best-friends sent me a Snap Chat the other day of her wearing a pink and white Chevron infinity scarf. I've been hunting, and hunting, and hunting for the perfect Chevron infinity scarf and had yet to find one. I asked her where she got it and she said from Boneca Linda. I found this black and white version, emailed Boneca Linda asking if it was still available, which it wasn't, but she's making me one! I should have it within a couple of weeks. I can't wait to sport it, especially with temperatures like they've been. Ew.

The scarves are $25 and you can purchase them via her Etsy shop, or contact her via Facebook.

Lastly, how fun is the Writable Coffee Cup?! I saw it originally on Wanelo and it's only $13.95. I like the idea of being able to specify what is in my cup. :)




Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home