Wednesday, January 22, 2014

44. The Routine

Greetings readers!

I know it's been ages since I last posted. Having a full-time Monday-Friday 9-5 job really seems to suck the life out of you. I know, I know, I know, it's a series of excuses. The majority of bloggers that I follow also have the same mundane schedule as myself and if they have the time to post, why don't I?!

I am a victim of a routine-lover.  Routines are my life. I get up in the morning, throw on my gym clothes, walk to the bus, get to the gym, workout for an hour on the elliptical, get ready in the gym, go to work, catch my bus, come home, mull around for 30 minutes or so, eat dinner, do some more mulling/ reading/ relaxation, bed time, and then wake up the following day and do it all over again - 5 days a week that is.

If I look at blogging as a routine, maybe I'll stay motivated! So, we're trying something new here:


Here's the schedule explained in detail:
Sunday Prep Day: Every Sunday I feel like I'm prepping for my week: setting up the alarm, putting out clothes, grocery shopping, etc. Sundays posts are going to be geared towards prepping, organization, and just routine-like things, not just for work/school.
Book Mark Me Monday: I'm a book lover - through and through. One of my great friends recently got me into the love again and so Monday is going to be books I've read, or want to. 
Tuesday Boozeday: We all know I'm a Pinterest fanatic, so Tuesday is going to be filled with really great drinks recipes, neat bars to go to in Boston, or Massachusetts, or anywhere!
Wednesday: What I Wore, A Workout & #WCW: An outfit post, a workout post, and my "Woman Crush Wednesday" aka WCW will be visible on Wednesdays. The women will be of those that inspire me, it could be a friend, a blogger, or even a celebrity - the world is my oyster!
Things for Thursday: Essentially, everything I am eyeing lately will be yours to see on Thursdays.
Foodie Friday: Once again, my Pinterest problem comes through again. I'll post on Friday, a recipe I've tried, or want to try. (Let's not kid ourselves, it will probably be one I want to try haha).
Style Me Silly, Saturday: Plain and simple, an outfit post. It's not going to be necessarily "silly," I just liked the idea of titling Saturdays post that. :)

Stay tuned for more... and today's post!


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home