Wednesday, July 10, 2013

39. The You in Style

Greetings readers!

I know it's been awhile and I know I've been holding out on outfit posts, which is quite a shame since lately they've been some good ones. My problem is, unlike most bloggers, I am single so a built in cameraman isn't lying around my house. Problem number 2, I don't have a floor length mirror in my new abode yet; however, this is *hopefully* going to change soon!

Things have been a tad rough and overwhelming lately. In one weekend I went to a friends grandmother's wake, found out at the wake that my best-friend's (I'm her Maid of Honor) mother passed away, attended a graduation party, went out to lunch with a friend, went to a wedding, had a day to digest, attended the wake, attended the funeral, attended the mercy dinner, worked half a day, and then went on vacation for 4 days. Talk about a whirlwind, eh? While on vacation, I was in such a funk. Normally, being outside with friends and family and getting a tan would brighten my mood, but no matter what I was doing or where I was, I didn't seem like I was meant to be there. Such a terrible, terrible, terrible feeling!

Despite everything, I think I’m looking to fashion to pull me out of my slumber. Yesterday while waiting for my bus, I saw a man with a beer gut, a long ponytail, a fitted/slightly loose shirt (if that makes any sense at all), and in a floor-length Bohemian skirt! Not something you see every day, right?! Then, I remembered a photo I saw earlier on Pinterest and gave the man kudos after all!
Pinspirable: Style is You

What gets you out of your funk? How do you let fashion speak for yourself?





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home