Tuesday, June 18, 2013

38. The Obsessed Woman Strikes Again!

Greetings readers!

Hope all is well.

I just had to send along an update to all of you. A few moments ago, I finally tracked down the umbrella for purchase! To say that I'm overjoyed and on a very large high right now, would be an understatement. After roughly 40-50 hours of searching online for this umbrella, even involving my roommate and friends, it has been found. I'm not sure what I searched differently or why this page suddenly came into play, but it did.

To order the umbrella, go here: Kenlo.

Stay tuned for once I receive the umbrella, for I've decided to do a post "The essentials of living in a city." :)

If you're looking for some cute ideas, I've come across these in my search:


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home