Friday, February 22, 2013

31. The Wednesday Bauble

Greetings readers!

As promised in my last post, you're in for a treat regarding Wednesday's adventures.

I was meeting up with my friend BeP (I love creative nicknames I provide via my blog haha) to go shopping, enjoy dinner at PF Changs, and then go to a Match.com event. Clearly, she needed a killer wing-woman. ;)

On a previous post, I mentioned how much Bauble Necklaces thrill and excite me! I was itching to wear mine and figured, why not wear it on a fun night out?!


The polka dot shirt was a lovely splurge. I've become slightly obsessed with this chiffon-like material. It's edgy with the see-through qualities, but makes dressing up so exciting! You could easily switch out a black tank top, for a red, a blue, or even a white! Options galore!


Besides the Bauble Necklaces trend, how about the killer Rose Gold Watches?! They're amazing! And this one was a steal, so I splurged again!

It was all perfect for a fun night out.

What trends are you really into lately?

Items:
Polka dot shirt - $37 Francesca's Collection (similar) **In Stores Only**
Black skinny jeans - $80 Kenneth Cole
Black wedged heels - TJ Maxx, old
Bauble necklace - $6.99 The Limited (Sale!) **Cheaper in the store!!**
Matching bauble-like earrings - $4.99 The Limited (Sale!) **Cheaper in the store!!**
Rose gold watch - $24 The Limited (Sale!) **Cheaper in the store!!**


Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At February 22, 2013 at 6:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

now she needs a killer phone call!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home