Wednesday, February 6, 2013

24. The Minimalist Hair and The Snowball/Sandy

Greetings readers!

What a great Wednesday, I had! Today was filled of collaboration efforts with Liz Theresa (as a reminder, I do freelance work for her), a wonderful phone interview (I'll expand at a later date if something comes of it), going to go see puppies (!!!!!!), watching the Bruins (!!!!!), followed by watching Nashville (!!!!!). Like I said, a very exciting day!

I was supposed to go to the gym today and work on my running, but my gym buddy called and said she wanted to go look at a puppy she may purchase. Passing up a 1lb., 3 week old puppy?? I think not!

The Pinspirablers Puppy Venture (Left to right: all of the puppies playing and feeding; my friend holding Snowball/Sandy


Seriously, can they be any cuter?! The one my friend is holding is the girl she wants to adopt, currently named "Snowball," but she's going to name her "Sandy." Tonight she's supposed to discuss with her beau if they are going to adopt, so hopefully I'll have news for you all tomorrow about that!



Today, I bring you a quick and easy hairstyle, which I had done for the gym. Especially on the elliptical and/or treadmill, I need to have my hair completely out of my face or else it will get plain, old, ugly!

The Inspiration.
The Pinspirable (Left to right: The side and partial back view; the entire back view)

Very easy to do! And I have to say, I'm very proud of myself because normally my side braids start by my ear lobe, but I actually got it close to my forehead. Woohoo! Brownie points! 

Helpful Tip: My recommendation for doing this hairstyle would be to simply bobby pin your side braid(s), gather all of of your hair to make the pony, and remove the bobby pin at the same time. In order to achieve this look, I used 1 elastic and 1 bobby pin! Talk about a miracle, eh? Normally, I have 3 elastics and like 10 bobby pins. It felt very comfortable to have so little in my hair, especially for having 2 braids.

What's your go-to gym hairstyle?

Till next time,
Bells

P.S. We are supposed to get 2 feet of snow on Friday night. Does anyone have any good ideas for what to do when snowbound???


Also, my friend texted me quickly today saying she ordered 2 of the pairs of sunglasses I posted yesterday. Maybe she'll let us know? ;)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home