Wednesday, January 23, 2013

17. The Double Braid

Greetings readers!

As you can tell, I've been a little down lately, so working out has been neglected. My cousin sought me out today for she knew (I was avoiding her like the plague) and once again, I listened. Plus, I'm being a bit overly conscious now since I'm seeing someone who I haven't seen in a very long time next weekend. A bit anxious too mind you. :) Pinterest workouts are absolutely great and easy, so today I decided to do 4 of them, well like 3.5 for one of them half of the things, I had no idea what they were talking about.
The Pinspirable Workout (part 1).
The Pinspirable Workout (part 2).
The Pinspirable Workout (part 3).
The Pinspirable Workout (part 4).

After working out, it was time for a shower, a fast hair updo, dinner time, and then the Bruins game!! It was the first game this season that I was finally able to watch the entirety of! 

Today's Pinspirable is that of a "Double Braid," which I discovered via Pinterest earlier. It's fast, easy, and cute when done right. Mine did not come out the best because I was doing it very fast, just to see if I could even figure it out. If I had gone slower, actually concentrated, and made it a looser fit in the end, it would be more like the Inspiration photo.
The Inspiration (part 1).
The Inspiration (part 2).

Please note that both Inspiration photos came from the same location, so that's why they're both not linked.
The Pinspirable (part 1).
The Pinspirable (part 2).
Like I said earlier, this was a rush job. It was merely a test run through. It's definitely a braid I'm going to try and improve on and continue doing. I want it to look loose, yet more refined like the Inspiration photos. Also, it's not very easy to have a full effect looking braid when your hair is a couple of inches below your shoulders. These girls in the Inspiration photos have very long hair to begin with. 

Speaking of growing hair and such, I'm definitely growing mine out. I came across a tip via Pinterest earlier and am tempted to try it. It's a Homemade Hot Oil Treatment that supposedly helps your hair grow faster and make it smoother. Have you tried this home remedy? Or any other remedies? 

Till next time,
Bells

*I can't seem to find the original sources for BoP Level 1 and 2, but go here to see some of the other Back on Pointe (BoP) workouts. She has some amazing challenges!*

Updated Monday 1/28/2013: I added in the BoP Level 1 and 2 workouts! I finally found the original links on BoP's site! Be sure to check it out and see Level 3, 4, 5 AND 6!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home