Tuesday, February 5, 2013

23. The 3 Braids, The Hot Yoga, and The Trendy Glasses

Greetings readers!

Hope you all had a great Tuesday! Today, I experienced Hot Yoga/Bikram for the first time. My, oh my! Last March, my friends and I bought a Groupon deal for 10 sessions of Hot Yoga for $20, originally a $130 value. Not a bad deal! It was definitely a unique venture. Normally, I'm not a huge fan of yoga because it's too slow for me, but this was challenging and slightly faster-paced. And, believe it or not, I'm actually sore tonight from the 90 minute class in a room that was 120 degrees. Apart from it being the most fowl smelling thing I've ever undergone, it wasn't half bad.

For Hot Yoga class, I wanted a hairstyle away from my face, so I bring today's Pinspirable:

The Inspiration.
I have to admit, Step 4 was very confusing because it made it seem like you had to braid your middle section into 3 unique braids. I definitely didn't do that:

The Pinspirable (frontal view).

The Pinspirable (back view).
It's very Heidi-esque, which is a look I always envied as a child. Nothing like a Tuesday trip down Memory Lane, eh?

Last night, my friend whom I visited with in Newport all weekend asked me to do some digging for her. She wants a pair of non-prescription glasses. 

So, here are some options for cheap non-prescription glasses to participate in the new trend:
The Pinspirable (Forever 21: $5.80)
The Pinspirable (Target: $14.99)
I am LOVING this mint pair!
The Pinspirable (Target: $14.99)
Black meets tortoise?! Yes, please!
The Pinspirable  (Target: $12.99)
The Pinspirable (Target: $12.99)
The Pinspirable (Target: $12.99)

Which is your favorite pair? I'd say my favorite pair is the mint and tortoise combination!

Till next time,
Bells

P.S. If you're looking for other non-prescription glasses options, check out Claire's. There are a plethora of options at Claire's Accessories. Enjoy!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home