Monday, February 18, 2013

29. The Photo Recap: The Personal Shopper, The Valentine's Day, etc.

Greetings readers!

Life has been a bit hectic lately, to say the very least, so I've decided to capture my life in photos for you all:
Wednesday's Pinspirable Workout.

(Left to right/top to bottom: Michael Kors shoes for my interview on Thursday; Valentine's Dinner Date outfit for an evening with my parents- *I'm loving the black tight and black heels combo!! Shopping spree on both Friday and Saturday- I'm apparently now the "Go To Girl" for Helping Expand Wardrobes amongst my family and friendsMy sweet new Sperry's!!; Modeling my new outfit; Kicking around today in a tank and comfy fold-over sweatshirt.)
Lots of fun things the past few days:
  • A killer job interview on Valentine's Day in the heart of Boston! I'll find out this week if I get it or not. :)
  • Had the best Valentine's Day. Who knew you could have so much fun when you're single? All of my friends and family texted me and wished me good luck on my interview and future endeavors. It just felt great to know how loved I am. And I love all of them even more!
  • Friday, I went out shopping with my one of my best-friends to try and find a dress she could wear to a wedding on Saturday. I'm her "Go To Girl" for advice.
  • On Saturday, I went out shopping with my cousin, for I too, am her "Go To Girl" for shopping advice. 
  • I think after all of these "Go To Girl" shopping dates, I should just be someone's Personal Shopper like in the movie, "In Her Shoes."
In Her Shoes, (2005).
  • Tried out Boloco for the first time on Saturday with my cousin and now I'm addicted. Delicious! It's like Chipotle, but healthier and unfortunately only located in New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Maryland, and DC. Hopefully, they'll expand so everyone can experience the amazingness!
  • Played pool with two of my friends and I got confirmation that Little Miss Sandy has found a home! My friends will get her in a few weeks!!
Little Miss Sandy! She gained 2lbs in 1 week: a total of 3lbs! :)

All in all, it's been a marvelous past few days, filled with friends, renewing friendships, splurging in some stores, experiencing new restaurants, and gaining new memories.

I know I shouldn't have splurged the way I did this weekend, but sometimes you just need to treat yourself! Apart from buying Christmas presents back in the beginning of December, I haven't spent more than $50 on clothes/accessories/etc. Besides, when I was shopping, I kept my "What I Want To Buy When I Have A Job" list in the forefront of my brain. Doing this helped me stay on point. 

These pictures have helped create my list. Trends, in a nut shell:
I've wanted a pair of Sperry's for awhile now.
I actually found the same sparkly silver pair on Wanelo awhile back.
The Sperry's are normally $90-100, but I got them for $40!
I'm obsessed with Bauble Necklaces and have been craving one for a long while now!
Bauble Necklaces can range from $19- $47. 
I scored 2 Bauble Necklaces for $6.99 each at The Limited.
I also got the matching earrings too for $4.99**
**The earrings are priced higher online for some reason, but you can find them here.
Who hasn't seen Polka Dots Galore all winter long?! 
I scored a Black and White Polka Dot Chiffon like shirt (similar to the 3rd).**
**The shirt was featured above in my collage of recaps. 
I got the shirt at Kohl's and spent $30.80. The shirt is normally $45.
You can find the shirt here.
I just LOVE Lauren Conrad's line at Kohl's!

Hope you all enjoyed my belated shopping post, and hopefully, I'll have an update soon about the job! Cross your fingers all! :)



Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home