Tuesday, February 12, 2013

27. The 1,000's And The Surprise!

Greetings readers!

Hope you all finished off your weekend splendidly and that your week is off to a great start!

Sunday ended up being a rest/planning day for me, so no post for you from Sunday. In the morning, it was a Bridal Party meeting for the Bridal Shower I'm planning. The meeting went great and we have so many ideas brewing, I can't wait to share them all! The rest of the day was a "rest day" from working out/everything else.

Yesterday, I woke up with an awful sharp pain digging into my left rib. My mom is convinced it was from working out, but today I'm ok. So yesterday, I did do a work out, but only half and finished off the remainder today, on top of today's workout.

Yesterday's Workout:

The Pinspirablers Workout.

Can I just tell you how excited I am right now!? I didn't realize this was a PB Fingers exercise, for I originally found it floating around on Pinterest. If you ever have time, check out her blog, for she has some amazing workouts, fitness tips, and recipes!

Today's workout:
The Pinspirablers Workout.

Not an easy exercise by any means, but I finished it nonetheless! Please note that the original source cannot be found, but if I do find it, I will provide credit!

Now it's off to finish baking. Yes, that's right, you heard it, I'm baking. I found an amazing recipe and will post it for you later! Stay tuned!!




Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home