Saturday, February 23, 2013

32. The Hunter Green and The Katniss Everdeen

Greetings readers!

(Totally did not intend on rhyming in my blog post title today- haha!)

Thursday and yesterday were very low-key days. I was kind of in a funk yesterday. This waiting to find out about the job offer is slowly, killing me. Please pray that Monday I will hear!

While browsing Pinterest on Wednesday, I came across a cool look and decided recreating was meant to be:

The Inspiration.
*Fun Fact: I was going to post this yesterday, but lost the inspiration photo. Utter fail. Apparently, I didn't repin it, so I spent yesterday and a good chunk of today looking for it! Ahh, alas!!*

I love the idea of all of these neutral, forest-like colors. The hunter green, the tan sweater, the black boots, the gold jewelry, and the black jeans: to die for! The top is only $15 and the tan sweater is $29. I would totally splurge on them, if they weren't already sold out. Boohoo!
The Pinspirable.
I wasn't heading anywhere, so for me my comfy slippers/slip-on soles were my boot replacement. I felt very Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games:

The Pinspirable.
Maybe it's because, I too, did my hair in a braid that day? It felt very messy like I had ran through the brush/forest, just like Katniss does in both the books and the movies. My hair isn't long enough to achieve the actual "Katniss Everdeen" hair style:

The Inspiration.

Wait till you see today's attire! Woohoo!

Items:
Black jeans - $80 Kenneth Cole
Tan sweater with belt - $25 Marshall's
Green tank - $8 Old Navy
Slippers - $15 Target


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home