Tuesday, July 16, 2013

41. The SoWa Look

Greetings readers!

Yesterday, I told you all about my Bostonion adventures, especially to SoWa Market. Having never been before, I didn't know what to expect, especially when it came to attire. I was in black flowered sandals, long jeans (Terrible move since it was apparently 95 yesterday! Gah!), a white layered tank, a turquoise short-sleeved shirt, and my red cross-body bag I bought on my North Carolina trip. Apart from the cross-body bag, I did not look like I belonged at SoWa. Everyone and I mean e.v.e.r.y.o.n.e. besides my cousin and I were dressed in a Bohemian like look.

Today, I bring you an appropriate SoWa outfit:
The SoWa Boho Look - made by Pinspirable

Some gladiator sandals, a long flowy skirt, a cross-body bag, statement earrings, a statement shirt, a forehead headband, and a pretty nail polish to top it all off. I'm attempting to convince my mother to come experience this next weekend, so I'll be sure to post a Pinspirabler Does SoWa CORRECTLY entry.

What's your go to Bohemian piece?



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home