Thursday, July 18, 2013

43. The Race?!?!

Greetings readers!

You're probably wondering why I'm freaking out right now (hence the title), but I just signed up for my first 5K!! Me... a runner??! Pure shenanigans! The race is 7 weeks from this coming Saturday and I just started "running" on MONDAY! With the help of an app C25K Free, I've started the "Couch to 5K" process, which is technically 8 weeks, but I apparently have no choice but to be ready in 7 weeks.

C25K Free App
One of my best-friend's just lost her mother to a 20 year battle of breast cancer and the fact that all of Zen Lab's apps, like C25K Free, have proceeds go to The Breast Cancer Foundation makes me love running. I'm incredibly nervous to run the race, but once I put this one behind me, it's onto half marathon training, and another 5K race in November. My goal is to run a half marathon next year. We shall see! I should probably get through the next 7 weeks first ;)

Pinspirabler's Registration Proof

In case you didn't believe me, I swear I did register! :)

Have you ever used the C25K Free App before? Did you ever wake up one day and decided you were going to be a runner, too?


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home