Wednesday, January 22, 2014

45. The Wednesday: What I Wore, A Workout & #WCW

Greetings readers!

I hope you're Wednesday was fabulous! As promised, here starts the "new" routine...

What I Wore


I know you're probably a little baffled, but today was a work from home day. Massachusetts just got hit with a huge snow storm, so mix that with a not-feeling-so-hot-didn't-get-enough-sleep mentality, you definitely need a work from home day, hence the sweats. Tomorrow, I'll post a more promising attire.

A Workout


My daily workout regimen consists of 45-60 minutes on the elliptical. Due to the "snow day," I decided to do an at home routine instead. This one took about 50 minutes, which isn't bad; however, I'm sore already. Normally on the elliptical, I don't get sore if at all until the next day or so. We shall see how long this pain lasts. The one good thing about workout pain is that means you know you worked hard!

#WCW

Just in case you don't know what the hashtag stands for #WCW means "Women Crush Wednesday." Today's WCW would be these two ladies:


These two ladies are able to be seen every Thursday night at 10:30pm EST on Bravo, "Toned Up." Karena and Katrina met in a gym and decided to start their own company called Tone It Up, which is a fitness and motivational site geared just towards women. Be sure to check them out!

Plus, I think one of the reasons I was drawn to the Tone It Up girls is that Katrina was a trainer at the gym I belong to: Boston Sports Clubs. What are the odds, eh?

What did you do on this fabulous Wednesday? 


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home