Thursday, January 23, 2014

46. The Things for Thursday

Greetings readers,

Ahhh, Thursdays, the joy knowing that you only have to survive 1 more day to get to your weekend. I think it's appropriate that I decided to make Thursdays, "Things for Thursdays." Sometimes you need a little wishlist/ pick-me-up to cap off your week. As a reminder, we've now started a "routine" on the blog!

Things for Thursday aka What I'm Lusting After


1. Sneaker Wedges
You're probably thinking I'm crazy because if you know me, I've claimed I've hated this trend; however, this pair of wedges stole my heart. Maybe the fact that they are on sale for $25 at Beyond The Rack right now made me fall in love with them even more.
2. Aztec Cardigan
Last year when I was unemployed, my love for Aztec cardigans began. I've legitimately eyed this sweater now for over a year! Crazy, huh?! Last week, I found a deal on Groupdealz and mine is on the way. To purchase the one in my photo, go here.
3. The Jumpsuit
Another trend I've never been a fan of is "the jumpsuit;" however, this one looks so chic, unlike the frumpy ones I've normally seen. Did I mention this one is also on sale for $16.99?!
4. The Jacket
This jacket is to-die-for. Yes, the hyphens are necessary because of how fast I'm saying to-die-for (it really should be just one word). I love the mix of masculine and feminine. I saw it featured on one of the blogs I follow the other day, A Spoonful of Style. For $43 at Windsor, I'm not sure how long I can hold off without this beauty.
5. Black and white plaid sweater
I've become OBSESSED with sweaters lately - I blame it on living in New England. This sweater looks so comfy, cozy, and I just want to wrap myself up in it, throw on a pair of leggings, and sit in front of a fire reading a good book.
6. Workout Tee
The gym obsession has hit me hard. If only I could develop a love... umm a like (better) for running. If you like running, this is your shirt. I want to see if I can get a custom-made one to say "i like working out because..." and keep the same message. ;)
7. The Maxi Peek-a-boo Dress
I saw this dress on Wanelo and fell in love instantaneously and should've scooped it up last week when I had the chance, for now it's sold out. Perhaps Dainty Hooligan will put out more... a girl can only hope!
8. A Cruise
It probably seems silly that I want a sleeveless maxi dress right now, since we had a 5-8 inch snow storm 2 days ago, but if I want to plan a cruise, I need to dress the part! (Ha-no pun intended!)

Disclosure: I'm having technical difficulties capturing my "What I Wore," so hopefully I'll have it for you tomorrow! Stay tuned. 

What are you lusting over this week? Or past year like me?


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home