Wednesday, January 29, 2014

49. The Wednesday: What I Wore, A Workout & #WCW

Greetings readers,

Can I start off by saying HAPPY HUMP DAY?!?!?!? This week, like I mentioned yesterday, has been brutal, so the fact that the week is half-way over, is just amazing!

After last night's post, I realized I've hit a standstill with my workout. What do I say to that? Ain't nobody got time for that! (Meaning the standstill of course... not the "working out" part- ha ha ha!). So after I hit "Publish" on my post, I hurried off to my room and did some Les Mills Combat. I'm normally not a huge fan of workout videos because I'd rather be in a class surrounded by people motivating me, but lately I've been burned out with the elliptical. Also, I unfortunately have to wear wrist splints at night due to Carpal Tunnel and I left mine at my parents' house this weekend and the elliptical motion causes it to really flare up - hence the need for an at-home workout.


Click here to learn more or to purchase Les Mills Combat.

What I Wore

Down in NOLA, I found a wonderful boutique, purchased this dress, walked a few blocks, went into another store, and spent 2 hours talking with a sales rep and trying on roughly 60 items. Low and behold, they were sister stores, a.k.a. Langford Market. Do I know my own taste or what?! 



This dress is great! It has the cute belt accent, puffy sleeves, and could be dressed up or down. I wore this dress on Christmas Eve, but paired it with some nude tights, did some fabulous curls to my hair, threw on some bright red lipstick, and covered my self in gold jewelry. There are endless opportunities to a dress like this!

A Workout

I know I already discussed Les Mills Combat and how last night I've decided to "commit" and do the "Super Warrior" 60-day fitness program (I'm sticking with my regular nutritional plan); however, for those of you that don't have Les Mills at home, you need a little something:


I found a success story on Pinterest from someone who had done Miss Conrad's Bikini Boot Camp and had lost 20 pounds. Why not give it a whirl, right? Once again, I'm sticking with my own nutrition plan, but I'm going to adopt the exercise plan, mixed along with my Les Mills Combat routine. 

If you're looking for a routine to follow, I recommend Lauren's! She outlines everything, from how much water you should be drinking, to your caloric intake, and to your "double workouts." (The double workouts sounds a lot scarier than what it actually is!)

#WCW

This girl here:
*Found via my Instagram feed*
I just adore Jennifer Anniston. Through all of her trials and tribulations, she still manages to be energetic and above all, happy and fit! She's always been an actress I admire. For someone that gets (excuse the expression) the shit end of the stick, she always manages to pull through. To me, that's real strength


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home