Friday, January 24, 2014

47. The Foodie Friday

Greetings readers,

First and foremost, HAPPY FRIDAY!! The countdown till 5:00pm today seems even more unbearable than normal, which is odd since it's not like I have any grand weekend plans. Maybe I am just craving a little R&R to the utmost? Plus, with having Monday off this week, I don't know why the 5:00pm struggle is even greater.

With being so engrossed in the wintry season, it makes sense to crave an over abundant amount of soup, right? Maybe I'm still in post-N'Orleans mode. My best-friend and I took a vacation to good ol' New Orleans in December and now I have the itch to go back. I blame all of the delicious cuisine on my longing to go back. We all know how much I love food, so going to a place like New Orleans is equivalent to heaven. Gumbo, jambalaya, grits and any other form of creole sounds fantastic to me!

Today's food post obviously is a soup:


Personally, I haven't made this soup, but after reading all of the reviews I'm dying to try this Weight Watchers Garden Vegetable soup. It looks so warm, comforting, and downright cozy. I'm sure you didn't know soups could be "cozy," but this one looks as though that could all be changed. Plus, it's only 1 point on the Weight Watchers Value scale- awesome?! Ya, I thought so, too.

Disclosure: Remember yesterday how I was saying I've been aching to buy the Aztec Cardigan for over a year and I just found a deal on Groupdealz about it?! Well, it arrived last night and to say I was less than displeased is the understatement of the year (ha-ha-pun intended). The arms were too small and I look downright frumpy. I guess being tall and having a long torso is finally at my disadvantage. :( 



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home