Tuesday, July 22, 2014

54. The Infamous Nordstrom's Sale

Greetings readers!

First off, why is it only Tuesday? I'm thinking due to the lovely 11-hour work day I had yesterday, this week seems so long already. But enough of that...

Lately, my go-to fashion expert is my roommate and we decided to veto the ankle cropped pants in the last post. The good news is, they were the most expensive item on my mini White House | Black Market haul. Unfortunately, the pants cut me at a weird spot- the problems of being tall!

Don't you fret though, I've narrowed down my Nordstrom sale items to a grand total of $557.00! Nothing has been purchased as of yet, seeing as how I should be weeding it all down, just a wee bit more haha.*


1. Gray Ruched Long Dress
Originally: $56.00
I cannot get over this look! The gray dress with the tights, the jacket, the infinity scarf, and the boots. Hello, Fall! This outfit to me is the epitome of fall, chic, and edgy. 

2. Knit Sweater Coat
Originally: $128.00
Don't you just want to jump right in this Knit Sweater Coat, sit on the couch, and read a great book by the fire? It just looks so comfy, cozy, and above all, warm.

3. Kendra Scott 'Elle' Drop Earrings
Originally: $60.00
Some of my favorite bloggers lately have been sportin' Kendra Scott's earrings and I'm just dying to get my hands on a pair!

4. 'Finger' Studded Clutch
Originally: $48.00
This clutch is an absolute must-have! Imagine this with the Gray Ruched Long Dress?! Talk about chic and edgy. Plus, I love the fact that this clutch comes with a strap, so you don't always have to be "clutching" it.

5. French Connection Space Dye Midi Dress
Originally: $148
This dress would look killer with some black tights and booties, and obviously the 'Finger' Studded Clutch! ;)

6. Ellen Tracy Colorblock Tweed Coat
Originally: $218.00
This coat is just so chic! I'm not sure if I'll actually buy this though because Boston winters are just too cold, even for this. Last year, my big Christmas gift from my parents was essentially a down comforter coat from North Face haha. It was worth every penny!

7. 'Andora' Over The Knee Boot
Originally: $199.95
As much as I'd love to tell you that I wear other shoes in the winter, I can honestly say, I wear my boots 99.9% of the time. Last winter, one day I realized that I had worn boots for over 100 days straight. Yup! I have a staple pair of boots, worn here. I've been wanting a pair of solid black boots, but my problem is that I never find "wide-calf" boots and what are the odds that these Andora babies are wide-calf?! Match-made in heaven!

8. Houndstooth Print Ponte Dress
Originally: $88.00
I cannot justify this purchase, other than saying that I absolutely adore the houndstooth print.

So there you have it, all of my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale picks.

Happy shopping, all! 


*Disclaimer: Apparently a lot of my items have been on everyone else's Wish List, too. The gray Ruched Long Sleeve Dress, the Knit Sweater Coat, the gray Kendra Scott earrings, and the Houndstooth dress are either not available at all, or no longer available in my size. 


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home