Wednesday, July 16, 2014

53. The Summer Sales Galore!

Greetings, readers!

As noted in my last post, I am trying to turn a new leaf and follow a monthly budget plan, courtesy of J's Everyday Fashion's Tip on "How to Set a Monthly Clothing Budget." Based off of J's Tips, my budget has been set to $200 a month.

So far, I'm sticking to it, but I can't promise that could last me much longer with all of the summer sales going on! A few days after my last post, I received an email from White House | Black Market in regards to their fabulous 60-70% off sale that I simply could not resist. It's still going on, so be sure to check it out!

Here are the 3 items I narrowed it down to:


1. Blue Print Slim Ankle Jean
Originally: $88
One of my friends recently said to me, "I try and buy my clothes to meet 2 of out 3 needs. Need 1- Can I wear it to work? Need 2- Would I wear this on the weekend? Or for a night out? Need 3- Can I wear this to a formal event? All of these White House | Black Market items meet 2 out of 3 needs.

These pants were shipped in a separate order, so they haven't arrived yet, but I'm pretty sure they'll be worn the next day I get them! Perfect for the Business Casual environment, or for a night out with friends on the weekends.

2. Printed Ankle Pant
Originally: $84

I've been craving some ankle pants and these suited my needs! Since they are a skinnier leg, I'm sure these will transition well into the fall and winter. Nothing a little boot can't hide. Being born and raised in Massachusetts, you learn how to make things seasonless. 

3.  Long Seasonless Pencil Skirt
Originally: $70
No, I did not purposely intend to end my last description of the ankle pants with the word "seasonless." ;) This skirt is the perfect length. It has a cute detailing around the waistline and makes it super flattering. 


I cannot get over these prices. Had all of these been purchased at their original price tags, this would've cost me $242. I scored all of these items for a bargain price of $89.97. Overall, I saved $152.03!! 

Does that mean since I saved so much, I have an additional $152.03 to spend in my budget this month? ;) I can only hope since the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is something I certainly can't pass up. Stay tuned for my picks from Nordstrom's Sale.


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home